Introduction to OmicsBox - Bioinformatics Made Easy
OmicsBox is a leading bioinformatics platform for the analysis of omics data.
OmicsBox offers user-friendly data analysis which allow gaining biological insights fast and easy even for completely novel genomes.
OmicsBox is a desktop application for industry, academic and governmental research biologists.
OmicsBox provides a robust platform for the execution of complex and demanding bioinformatics pipelines from a normal desktop PC.
OmicsBox allows designing bioinformatics workflows, run state-of-the-art tools and to visualize results in a very easy and non-techie fashion. This reduces the learning curve significantly, allows to obtain results faster and in a more reliable and reproducible way.
OmicsBox has minimal setup requirements and provides automatic updates. Advanced functionality is instantly available requiring no high-performance computing facility, computational background or maintenance.
OmicsBox Modules: At the moment the following modules are available:
- Genome Analysis
- Functional Annotation and Analysis
Splash Screen v.1.2
- BioBam’s solutions accelerate research in disciplines such as agricultural genomics, microbiology and environmental NGS studies; amongst others.
- BioBam is internationally recognized as a leader in functional genomics, which is demonstrated by over 10.000 scientific research citations.
- BioBam Bioinformatics develops and maintained software like OmicsBox, OmicsCloud and Blast2GO.
- BioBam is a bioinformatics solution provider (software, cloud solutions, consulting and analysis services) with headquarters in Spain.
Logo: BioBam Bioinformatics S.L.